zurück zur Übersicht
Tätigkeitsbereich: Vertrieb / Verkauf
Land: Vereinigtes Königreich
Ort / Region: Burgess Hill
Our dynamic and strongly growing family business KAESER KOMPRESSOREN is one of the world's leading suppliers of compressors and compressed air technology products. We employ over 7000 people worldwide.
HPC Compressed Air Systems, based in the UK and in partnership with KAESER, provides its UK customers with the most reliable and efficient Compressed Air System solutions. The partnership with KAESER of Germany is at the heart of HPC’s business.
A leader in the UK market for fifty years, HPC’s compressed air systems can be found throughout British industry, from workshops and garages to factories and power stations.
The spirit of the HPC KAESER partnership and the unrivalled knowledge and professionalism is repeated with a network of HPC Authorised Distributors throughout the UK.
HPC Compressed Air Systems are looking for an Applications Engineer (m/f/d) to join their Technical Department based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England.
Specialist Compressed air engineer
- Analysis of customer requirements and product consultation using analytic tools (ADA, KESS; SE, EB, SAM2)
- Development of needs-based solutions concepts
- Answer technical questions about individual components
- Technical design of compressed air stations
- Project discussions and argumentation of the concepts including on-site with the customer or HPC partners
- Liaise with all parties involved in planning, purchasing and sales processes
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Industrial Engineering
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Knowledge of German desirable
- Ability to develop working methods and implement them both with partners and within the HPC organisation
- High willingness to travel within the country and abroad
- Versatile and varied tasks
- Extensive training within HPC and KAESER
- Competitive Salary
If you are interessted in this position and can offer the necessary experience, please send your application by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter, outlining how your experience matches our requirements.